Looking for a mentor? The BCCHR Mentorship Program has just opened registration for its first ever Speed Mentoring Event!
From the Department of Pediatrics, we have: Drs. Alex Weber, Chris Maxwell and Scott Wenderfer ready to answer your questions.
Date & Time: Monday, April 3, 1:00-2:00pm. This is an in-person event taking place in the Chan Auditorium at BCCHR on April 3 from 1:00-2:00pm.
Please register by Wednesday March 22 at 12 noon: https://forms.gle/Q2jEp4rM1j9S2KvU8
To learn more about all of the mentors and their topics, view their full profile on Mentorship Connect: https://hub.bcchr.ca/auth/login.php?origin=/display/BMP/Mentorship+Connect
– Scott Wenderfer: Mentoring Clinician Scientists
– Laura Chan: Planning Your Research as a Trainee
– Jessica Dennis: Work-Life Balance
– Marianne Vidler: Mentoring Women
– Chris Maxwell: Publications
– Alex Weber: Trainee Supervision
– Jeffrey Helm: A Career in Research Administration