The Spring 2016 edition of the Pharmacy Informer is hot off the press!
The Pharmacy Informer is a quarterly newsletter that contains important updates and highlights from the Children’s & Women’s Health Centre of BC, Department of Pharmacy.
The Spring edition includes:
- Benzodiazepines for Seizure Rescue
- Amoxicillin for Community Acquired Pneumonia
- Ivacaftor/lumacaftor: A New CFTR Modulator
- Corticosteroids for Acute Asthma
- Intravenous Procedural Sedation & Analgesia
Click here Pharmacy Informer Spring 2016 to view the Spring 2016 Edition online.