From: IMITS and C&W Clinical Informatics
Ongoing eChart Support
The eChart project Command Centre has now closed. Ongoing support is provided by the IMITS Cerner Operations teams and Lower Mainland Transcription Services.
When you need support and there is a direct impact to patient care or you are unable to sign an urgent report, please provide this information to the Service Desk agent so the most appropriate priority can be assigned. Please note emails are considered a lower priority and can take up to 90 minutes for a response.
Service Desk: 604-675-4299 or ServiceDesk@phsa.ca
- Cerner Password Reset – Requests for password resets will be completed immediately upon phoning the Service Desk.
- Cerner User Access – High Priority Requests/Issues will be responded to within 20-30 minutes (during business hours).
- “I have not received my Cerner log-on information”, “I don’t have the PowerChart icon on my desktop”
- Cerner Training and Support – High Priority Requests/Issues will be responded to within 20-30 minutes (during business hours).
- “How do I sign my report?”, “I can’t find a document”
- You can also access the Cerner User Readiness team by email Cerner.Support@phsa.ca
- Cerner Application Issues – 24/7 response times will vary based on the priority & impact to patient care.
- “I am receiving an error message”, “Cerner is not working as expected”
Dictations & Transcription Support
Transcription Services: 604-806-9696 or TranscriptionAlerts2@vch.ca
- Dictation ID issues
- Edits to signed transcribed reports
- Transcribed report quality concerns or formatting issues
Transcribed Reports Distribution Issues
Excelleris: 1-866-728-4777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change your distribution method (Fax, Inbox/LaunchPad or private EMR integration)
- Questions about patient copies (www.myehealth.ca)
Cerner Resources (reference links to be accessed when on-site or via CITRIX)
- Reference Guides: http://teamsites.phsa.ca/sites/eChart/Web%20Pages/Reference%20Materials.aspx
- Communications and Go-Live Bulletins: http://teamsites.phsa.ca/sites/eChart/Web%20Pages/Communications.aspx
- LearningHub “Cerner (eChart): All Staff and Clinicians – eLearning” https://learninghub.phsa.ca/Courses/6062/cerner-echart-all-staff-and-clinicians-elearning
Cerner Change Requests
To request changes to Cerner, complete a Solution Design Services request form (http://imitsrequest) for a “Cerner Clinical Applications Change Request”.
- Report (report, extract or label)
- Scheduling Change
- Document Routing (Printer set up)
- Other Customization Requests (e.g. clinical documentation)
Add a Missing Provider
To add a Missing Provider, refer to the following bulletin:
- Cerner – C&W Provider Update
- Providers will be added on the same business day.