To foster discovery through progressive research while advancing knowledge to the highest standards of health education, scholarship and innovation. We transform pediatric health by strengthening and sustaining our partnerships with key stakeholders through promoting ‘best health’ prevention and clinical excellence while ensuring high quality pediatric health care for the Province.
- CareersDiscover career opportunities within the department.
- Residency ProgramLearn about becoming a residence within the department.
- OrientationsFind UBC and hospital-related information.
- Mailing List Sign-upSign up to our weekly bulletin or monthly highlights.
- Awards and FundingSearch upcoming award and funding opportunities.
- Faculty of MedicineThe Faulty of Medicine educates health professional and life sciences students.
- EducationWith 16 Royal College accredited programs, the Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, has played a vital role in developing undergraduate, residency, and clinical fellowship training programs for over 50 years.Learn More
- Clinical CareThe only children’s hospital in British Columbia, 19 subspecialty divisions within the Department of Pediatrics provide secondary and tertiary care for the children and youth of the province.Get Involved
- ResearchAs one of the main pillars of academic Health Centers, research is a critical component of the department’s activities in the promotion of high quality evidence-based practice.Explore
- Jan 02, 2015
- Jan 09, 2015
- Jan 10, 2015
- Jan 16, 2015
- Jan 23, 2015
- Jan 30, 2015
- Feb 06, 2015
- Feb 13, 2015
- Feb 19, 2015
- Feb 20, 2015
- Feb 27, 2015
- Mar 04, 2015
- Mar 06, 2015
- Mar 13, 2015
- Mar 20, 2015